Portal Keningau
Selamat datang ke Portal Keningau... jika sudi, sila daftar/login...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Portal Keningau
Selamat datang ke Portal Keningau... jika sudi, sila daftar/login...
Portal Keningau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 109 on Fri May 28, 2021 10:04 am

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» baju bergumpal
by catwang Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:57 am

» wrong step DIY fix
by edward38king Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:49 pm

» recommended petrol for Yamaha MT-07
by mikkesho Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:17 am

» Masalah rambut gugur...tolong!
by chuge Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm

» Recommend android phone with good camera
by pikochew Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:42 pm

» Slower Speeds Until High Revving
by spanner222 Sat May 01, 2021 1:01 am

» Kereta mati tiba - tiba.
by bazinga8888 Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:51 pm

» Discolored cotton quilt
by bishopten Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:40 pm

» Stress dkt tempat kerja sampai??
by catwang Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:30 am

Top posters
directlylaugh (51)
Recommend android phone with good camera Vote_lcapRecommend android phone with good camera Voting_barRecommend android phone with good camera Vote_rcap 
truckfood888 (38)
Recommend android phone with good camera Vote_lcapRecommend android phone with good camera Voting_barRecommend android phone with good camera Vote_rcap 
catwang (34)
edward38king (33)
bishopten (32)
mikkesho (32)
starbucklover (30)
bazinga8888 (30)
drekyee (28)
jacksiah92 (27)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Recommend android phone with good camera

+2
miniang
bishopten
6 posters

Go down

Recommend android phone with good camera Empty Recommend android phone with good camera

Post by bishopten Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me an android phone with android 8.0 and above with good camera. Don't mind used. As long cheap and good camera.
Planning on using for recording and making posting content through social media.

bishopten

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Recommend android phone with good camera Empty Re: Recommend android phone with good camera

Post by miniang Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:40 pm

Nice camera you can look for Oppo
Oppo known for having good camera, many variety can choose

miniang

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Recommend android phone with good camera Empty Re: Recommend android phone with good camera

Post by montyashley Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:58 pm

Xiaomi, realme also ok, budget tapi spec yg bagi ni tak mcm budget fon memang best

montyashley

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by directlylaugh Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:55 am

miniang wrote:Nice camera you can look for Oppo
Oppo known for having good camera, many variety can choose

Vivo also got nice photo and more natural compared to Oppo. But if you have more budget better go for real camera like canon and so on.

directlylaugh

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:58 am

montyashley wrote:Xiaomi, realme also ok, budget tapi spec yg bagi ni tak mcm budget fon memang best

If low on budget can try get phone with internet plan. You can pay monthly so no need to pay full amount at once

edward38king

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by pikochew Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:04 pm

edward38king wrote:
montyashley wrote:Xiaomi, realme also ok, budget tapi spec yg bagi ni tak mcm budget fon memang best

If low on budget can try get phone with internet plan. You can pay monthly so no need to pay full amount at once

Yes yes normally i also suggest to buy with telco, come with data as well, many choices as well

pikochew

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by miniang Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:26 pm

Oh yaya purchase with telco a good choice as well & if you are B40 now government giving subsidy to buy phone

miniang

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:04 pm

miniang wrote:Oh yaya purchase with telco a good choice as well & if you are B40 now government giving subsidy to buy phone
Oh wow how come I didn't know about this... I am B40
May i know how to apply for this

montyashley

Back to top Go down

Post by pikochew Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:23 pm

montyashley wrote:
miniang wrote:Oh yaya purchase with telco a good choice as well & if you are B40 now government giving subsidy to buy phone
Easy only u just need to register with the telco u using or u want to switch telco then just register with that telco

pikochew

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:53 pm

True tho but need to know first which telco got the highest discount or rebate. Make sure the telco that you re using also got stable internet in your area

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by directlylaugh Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:55 pm

montyashley wrote:

Me too lorh. How much subsidy that government give for this program?

directlylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:07 pm

pikochew wrote:
montyashley wrote:
Easy only u just need to register with the telco u using or u want to switch telco then just register with that telco

Can switch telco? Perhaps more choices of phone also need to consider before redeem phone using the rebate

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by directlylaugh Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:11 pm

edward38king wrote:

True tho but need to know first which telco got the highest discount or rebate. Make sure the telco that you re using also got stable internet in your area

Yup make it worth to redeem bcoz subsidy like this didnt get that easily. Only once in a while huhu

directlylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by montyashley Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:24 pm

Oh so apparently I just need to check with my telco and that's all, ok quite easy...
Emm seem like u guys are saying that different telco offer different so which is the best ya?

montyashley

Back to top Go down

Post by pikochew Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:33 pm

montyashley wrote:Oh so apparently I just need to check with my telco and that's all, ok quite easy...
Emm seem like u guys are saying that different telco offer different so which is the best ya?
Yes u are correct is just that easy!
Well government offer the same amount of subsidy for everyone but different telco offer different package, and among all Celcom have the highest rebate

pikochew

Back to top Go down

Post by directlylaugh Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:33 am

montyashley wrote:Oh so apparently I just need to check with my telco and that's all, ok quite easy...

I heard that celcom got the highest discount when claim the rebate. Tempted to go for celcom but the internet plan deosnt seem that good

directlylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:37 am

directlylaugh wrote:
montyashley wrote:

I think should be RM300 but celcom add on RM60 more for rebate. Or we can it as good marketing lol

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by directlylaugh Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:41 am

edward38king wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
montyashley wrote:

I think should be RM300 but celcom add on RM60 more for rebate. Or we can it as good marketing lol

Is it true got 60GB free internet? whoa that's so much. Jaringan Prihatin certaintly removes the financial barrier

directlylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:45 am

directlylaugh wrote:

Is it true got 60GB free internet? whoa that's so much. Jaringan Prihatin certaintly removes the financial barrier

True tho. So, B40 can afford to obtain good internet connection and smartphone especially for work for home and online learning

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by pikochew Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:40 pm

edward38king wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:
montyashley wrote:

Whether or not is Celcom marketing or what this certainly have help many especially during these time

pikochew

Back to top Go down

Post by pikochew Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:42 pm

edward38king wrote:
directlylaugh wrote:

True tho. So, B40 can afford to obtain good internet connection and smartphone especially for work for home and online learning

Yes and now all stay at home wifi also slow, if got data can switch to data especially like online classes if lag then later hard to catch up
Celcom also offering 7GB and above

pikochew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down