Portal Keningau
Selamat datang ke Portal Keningau... jika sudi, sila daftar/login...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Portal Keningau
Selamat datang ke Portal Keningau... jika sudi, sila daftar/login...
Portal Keningau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 109 on Fri May 28, 2021 10:04 am

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» baju bergumpal
by catwang Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:57 am

» wrong step DIY fix
by edward38king Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:49 pm

» recommended petrol for Yamaha MT-07
by mikkesho Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:17 am

» Masalah rambut gugur...tolong!
by chuge Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm

» Recommend android phone with good camera
by pikochew Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:42 pm

» Slower Speeds Until High Revving
by spanner222 Sat May 01, 2021 1:01 am

» Kereta mati tiba - tiba.
by bazinga8888 Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:51 pm

» Discolored cotton quilt
by bishopten Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:40 pm

» Stress dkt tempat kerja sampai??
by catwang Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:30 am

Top posters
directlylaugh (51)
 Discolored cotton quilt Vote_lcap Discolored cotton quilt Voting_bar Discolored cotton quilt Vote_rcap 
truckfood888 (38)
 Discolored cotton quilt Vote_lcap Discolored cotton quilt Voting_bar Discolored cotton quilt Vote_rcap 
catwang (34)
edward38king (33)
bishopten (32)
mikkesho (32)
starbucklover (30)
bazinga8888 (30)
drekyee (28)
jacksiah92 (27)

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Discolored cotton quilt

5 posters

Go down

Discolored cotton quilt Empty Discolored cotton quilt

Post by bazinga8888 Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:50 am

I have a solid tan cotton quilt that I washed, and when it came out there are large discolored spots on it where areas are a little lighter and a little darker. I don't know how it got that way or if there's anything I can do to fix it? I almost feel like it should be re-dyed or something. I washed this quilt several times before but hasnt happened like this. Am i doing something wrong?

bazinga8888

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Discolored cotton quilt Empty Re: Discolored cotton quilt

Post by bishopten Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:57 pm

bazinga8888 wrote:I have a solid tan cotton quilt that I washed, and when it came out there are large discolored spots on it where areas are a little lighter and a little darker. I don't know how it got that way or if there's anything I can do to fix it? I almost feel like it should be re-dyed or something. I washed this quilt several times before but hasnt happened like this. Am i doing something wrong?

it happened to me several times before but for my situation it happened because my washer is very old one. so I have to use softer detergent because smtms it can harm the clothes

bishopten

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by catwang Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:02 pm

bazinga8888 wrote:I have a solid tan cotton quilt that I washed, and when it came out there are large discolored spots on it where areas are a little lighter and a little darker. I don't know how it got that way or if there's anything I can do to fix it? I almost feel like it should be re-dyed or something. I washed this quilt several times before but hasnt happened like this. Am i doing something wrong?

i used to wash my mattress or any big blanket by hand because it's easier plus my washer cannot fit before. i think u can try wash by hands first and see how.
cause sometimes our washer doesn't really work for that kind of size that's why the detergent doesn't spread to all parts and doesn't wash thoroughly

catwang

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sventeen Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:35 pm

do you mix the quilt with other clothes?

sventeen

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2019-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sventeen Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:36 pm

catwang wrote:

i used to wash my mattress or any big blanket by hand because it's easier plus my washer cannot fit before. i think u can try wash by hands first and see how.
cause sometimes our washer doesn't really work for that kind of size that's why the detergent doesn't spread to all parts and doesn't wash thoroughly

yeah thats why next time if u buy a washer, just buy the big one so it can fit almost anything

sventeen

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:38 pm

sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

yeah thats why next time if u buy a washer, just buy the big one so it can fit almost anything

do you know any good washer with good capacity and quality?

edward38king

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:40 pm

fabric don’t last as long as they used to in the good old days. maybe the discoloration means that the quilt have reached their expiration dates.

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by catwang Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:15 am

sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

yupp bcs we will use them a lot like its a need so have to get one that is suitable for our household. cause I used to go to dobi and I found that I waste a lot of money there than getting my own

catwang

Back to top Go down

Post by bishopten Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:17 am

edward38king wrote:

fabric don’t last as long as they used to in the good old days. maybe the discoloration means that the quilt have reached their expiration dates.

could be that too. but I guess detergent does play a big role too when washing clothes. cause sometimes if there got leftover or detergent too much, then its not good for any type of clothes. it will came out smelly too

bishopten

Back to top Go down

Post by bishopten Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:04 pm

catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

yupp bcs we will use them a lot like its a need so have to get one that is suitable for our household. cause I used to go to dobi and I found that I waste a lot of money there than getting my own

if u are looking for a new washer right, I think it's better for u to buy from Panasonic. bcs their new tech is very tiptop!!
haha. especially if you're neww

bishopten

Back to top Go down

Post by catwang Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:35 pm

bishopten wrote:
catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

if u are looking for a new washer right, I think it's better for u to buy from Panasonic. bcs their new tech is very tiptop!!

oh yes! I've seen that before and I think the design is very good especially for a new user like me. bcs I'm not really use to front washer. but the one from Panasonic might be the one!

catwang

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:18 pm

bishopten wrote:
catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

hmm i have never used any panasonic product before.. do you have good experience with the brand?

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:20 pm

catwang wrote:
bishopten wrote:
catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

oh yes! I've seen that before and I think the design is very good especially for a new user like me. bcs I'm not really use to front washer. but the one from Panasonic might be the one!

what is the unique feature of panasonic front washer compared to other brand?

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by catwang Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:11 pm

edward38king wrote:
catwang wrote:
bishopten wrote:
catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

they came up with Blue Ag+ which works to eliminate more bacterias. so if we use a suitable detergent, it helps in cleaning thoroughly. if u have children that going to school and come home with dirt. its a must to get Panasonic Laughing

catwang

Back to top Go down

Post by bishopten Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:14 pm

edward38king wrote:
bishopten wrote:
catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

hmm i have never used any panasonic product before.. do you have good experience with the brand?

honestly I always look up for Panasonic when it comes to electrical appliances as they have SIRIM and Im still using the old top load washer and working perfectly fine. i used to have khind, but it sucks bcs i used them for 3 years and K.O alredy

bishopten

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:55 pm

catwang wrote:
edward38king wrote:
catwang wrote:
bishopten wrote:
catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

they came up with Blue Ag+ which works to eliminate more bacterias. so if we use a suitable detergent, it helps in cleaning thoroughly. if u have children that going to school and come home with dirt. its a must to get Panasonic Laughing

if got this advance technology then the price must be high right...

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:57 pm

bishopten wrote:
edward38king wrote:
bishopten wrote:
catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

honestly I always look up for Panasonic when it comes to electrical appliances as they have SIRIM and Im still using the old top load washer and working perfectly fine. i used to have khind, but it sucks bcs i used them for 3 years and K.O alredy

oh really, im using LG for five years already and its still working fine too. but the new technology from panasonic is quite interesting

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by sventeen Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:05 pm

edward38king wrote:
catwang wrote:
edward38king wrote:
catwang wrote:
bishopten wrote:
catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

yeah i think so too, but if you really wanted a good washer that can a long time then maybe its a good investment

sventeen

Back to top Go down

Post by sventeen Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:06 pm

edward38king wrote:
bishopten wrote:
edward38king wrote:
bishopten wrote:
catwang wrote:
sventeen wrote:
catwang wrote:

oh really, im using LG for five years already and its still working fine too. but the new technology from panasonic is quite interesting

you mean the stain master and active foam? yes i have never seen other brands with the same technology

sventeen

Back to top Go down

Post by bishopten Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:37 pm

sventeen wrote:
edward38king wrote:

yeah i think so too, but if you really wanted a good washer that can a long time then maybe its a good investment

The washing machine cost about Rm4000 which is pretty average these days. Given the functionality, its quite affordable actually, even other product is pricier without the same tech.

bishopten

Back to top Go down

Post by bishopten Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:40 pm

sventeen wrote:
edward38king wrote:

you mean the stain master and active foam? yes i have never seen other brands with the same technology

These are very important features to have nowadays, different brand will be using different names. Thats why i dont recommend to purchase older models of washing machine, because these tech make it much convenient to do laundry.

bishopten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum