Portal Keningau
Selamat datang ke Portal Keningau... jika sudi, sila daftar/login...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Portal Keningau
Selamat datang ke Portal Keningau... jika sudi, sila daftar/login...
Portal Keningau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 109 on Fri May 28, 2021 10:04 am

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» baju bergumpal
by catwang Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:57 am

» wrong step DIY fix
by edward38king Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:49 pm

» recommended petrol for Yamaha MT-07
by mikkesho Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:17 am

» Masalah rambut gugur...tolong!
by chuge Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm

» Recommend android phone with good camera
by pikochew Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:42 pm

» Slower Speeds Until High Revving
by spanner222 Sat May 01, 2021 1:01 am

» Kereta mati tiba - tiba.
by bazinga8888 Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:51 pm

» Discolored cotton quilt
by bishopten Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:40 pm

» Stress dkt tempat kerja sampai??
by catwang Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:30 am

Top posters
directlylaugh (51)
 Slower Speeds Until High Revving  Vote_lcap Slower Speeds Until High Revving  Voting_bar Slower Speeds Until High Revving  Vote_rcap 
truckfood888 (38)
 Slower Speeds Until High Revving  Vote_lcap Slower Speeds Until High Revving  Voting_bar Slower Speeds Until High Revving  Vote_rcap 
catwang (34)
edward38king (33)
bishopten (32)
mikkesho (32)
starbucklover (30)
bazinga8888 (30)
drekyee (28)
jacksiah92 (27)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Slower Speeds Until High Revving

4 posters

Go down

Slower Speeds Until High Revving  Empty Slower Speeds Until High Revving

Post by starbucklover Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:46 pm

Hey i was hoping someone could help me figure out a slight performance issue. So i noticed some days my 2013 v6 automatic Camaro has a good amount of power while acellerating. When i give it some gas it goes up in RPM easily or downshifts quickly. But some days i hit the gas expecting the same thing but it requires me to step on the gas even further than usual to get the same power. Its like it wants to stay in the gear its in until you give it more gas. The car runs near perfect and the problem is subtle. In fact i often forget im not getting the right power until im driving and feel that burst of power from nowhere.
starbucklover
starbucklover

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-09-10

Back to top Go down

Slower Speeds Until High Revving  Empty Re: Slower Speeds Until High Revving

Post by edward38king Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:43 pm

starbucklover wrote: Hey i was hoping someone could help me figure out a slight performance issue. So i noticed some days my 2013 v6 automatic Camaro has a good amount of power while acellerating. When i give it some gas it goes up in RPM easily or downshifts quickly. But some days i hit the gas expecting the same thing but it requires me to step on the gas even further than usual to get the same power. Its like it wants to stay in the gear its in until you give it more gas. The car runs near perfect and the problem is subtle. In fact i often forget im not getting the right power until im driving and feel that burst of power from nowhere.

your problem somehow sounds dangerous la.. does it happen before too or it occurs recently? afraid if ur engine starts to burn when ure on the way.. Crying or Very sad

edward38king

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksiah92 Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:53 pm

sometimes it can be the cable is damage either from overheat or any others causes too. it happened to me once and I thought its gonna be fine in few days but I give up and just go to workshop.
jacksiah92
jacksiah92

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by spanner222 Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:03 am

you should go to workshop, this is the kind of inconsistency that may break down your engine.
spanner222
spanner222

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksiah92 Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:51 pm

spanner222 wrote:you should go to workshop, this is the kind of inconsistency that may break down your engine.

right?? it'll cause bad accident la if stop at highway or even its not a busy road. if u went on a high speed out of sudden. for now, go workshop and see how productive ur petrol to ur engines
jacksiah92
jacksiah92

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:00 pm

jacksiah92 wrote:
spanner222 wrote:you should go to workshop, this is the kind of inconsistency that may break down your engine.

right?? it'll cause bad accident la if stop at highway or even its not a busy road. if u went on a high speed out of sudden. for now, go workshop and see how productive ur petrol to ur engines

yepp now even not many cars on road, still dangerous no matter what. plus petrol nowadays is just marketing, have to choose right one that wont shit up ur engines

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by spanner222 Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:38 am

jacksiah92 wrote:

do you mean petrol can be one of reason of the inconsistency?
spanner222
spanner222

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksiah92 Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:56 pm

spanner222 wrote:
jacksiah92 wrote:

for some yeahh. because if it cause clogs right, then it's hard for u to achieve smooth driving. some can be dangerous if the absorptions cant cover for all parts of engines. then it stuck lah
jacksiah92
jacksiah92

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksiah92 Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:01 pm

if yall have any problem with ur current petrol. i suggest to surver other brands la. but I would suggest shell la because it's convenient for most of people for me
jacksiah92
jacksiah92

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:41 pm

jacksiah92 wrote:if yall have any problem with ur current petrol. i suggest to surver other brands la. but I would suggest shell la because it's convenient for most of people for me

i truly agree. before this I keep changing petrol bcs i cant save but now I'm stick to one brand and I'm happy using them bcs it saves my life a lot xD

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:48 pm

jacksiah92 wrote:
spanner222 wrote:
jacksiah92 wrote:

for some yeahh. because if it cause clogs right, then it's hard for u to achieve smooth driving. some can be dangerous if the absorptions cant cover for all parts of engines. then it stuck lah

i second this!! before this I have to go workshop a lot cause my engine doesn't work and it stopped at highway too. super dangerous

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksiah92 Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:59 pm

edward38king wrote:
jacksiah92 wrote:
spanner222 wrote:
jacksiah92 wrote:

i second this!! before this I have to go workshop a lot cause my engine doesn't work and it stopped at highway too. super dangerous

true bro. sometimes petrol can be helpful for car performance. like I'm using shell now, I can get extra km and there's one time ah I go to my hometown at johor from penang. and I still have 2 bars left lohh. interesting one
jacksiah92
jacksiah92

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:21 pm

jacksiah92 wrote:
edward38king wrote:
jacksiah92 wrote:
spanner222 wrote:
jacksiah92 wrote:

true bro. sometimes petrol can be helpful for car performance. like I'm using shell now, I can get extra km and there's one time ah I go to my hometown at johor from penang. and I still have 2 bars left lohh. interesting one

serious?? bcs i heard about shell too from a friend and I thought it's not real. i definitely need to try them tomorrow n see my own experience with them

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by spanner222 Sat May 01, 2021 12:55 am

jacksiah92 wrote:
spanner222 wrote:
jacksiah92 wrote:

i thought it was engine oil, got to know petrol can play an essential role to in running the car.
spanner222
spanner222

Back to top Go down

Post by spanner222 Sat May 01, 2021 1:01 am

jacksiah92 wrote:
edward38king wrote:
jacksiah92 wrote:
spanner222 wrote:
jacksiah92 wrote:

sometimes i used shell too bcos just wanna make use of the bonuslink card that i got free, but i haven't notice the difference.
spanner222
spanner222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum