Portal Keningau
Selamat datang ke Portal Keningau... jika sudi, sila daftar/login...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Portal Keningau
Selamat datang ke Portal Keningau... jika sudi, sila daftar/login...
Portal Keningau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 109 on Fri May 28, 2021 10:04 am

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» baju bergumpal
by catwang Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:57 am

» wrong step DIY fix
by edward38king Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:49 pm

» recommended petrol for Yamaha MT-07
by mikkesho Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:17 am

» Masalah rambut gugur...tolong!
by chuge Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm

» Recommend android phone with good camera
by pikochew Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:42 pm

» Slower Speeds Until High Revving
by spanner222 Sat May 01, 2021 1:01 am

» Kereta mati tiba - tiba.
by bazinga8888 Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:51 pm

» Discolored cotton quilt
by bishopten Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:40 pm

» Stress dkt tempat kerja sampai??
by catwang Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:30 am

Top posters
directlylaugh (51)
wrong step DIY fix Vote_lcapwrong step DIY fix Voting_barwrong step DIY fix Vote_rcap 
truckfood888 (38)
wrong step DIY fix Vote_lcapwrong step DIY fix Voting_barwrong step DIY fix Vote_rcap 
catwang (34)
edward38king (33)
bishopten (32)
mikkesho (32)
starbucklover (30)
bazinga8888 (30)
drekyee (28)
jacksiah92 (27)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

wrong step DIY fix

+2
edward38king
directlylaugh
6 posters

Go down

wrong step DIY fix Empty wrong step DIY fix

Post by directlylaugh Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:47 pm

hi all.. ive tried to DIY cleaning my washer's drum and turned out it caused me big trouble (my wife gonna kill me!) my wife complained that the washer does not clean clothes as it should so thought by cleaning the drum will solved the issue. ANDDD SEEMS IT IS GETTING WORSE! so I am buying new washer now. can u suggest me anything that have best features? I hope one day engineers produce washers that can self clean the drum wrong step DIY fix 1f602

directlylaugh

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

wrong step DIY fix Empty Re: wrong step DIY fix

Post by edward38king Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:15 pm

directlylaugh wrote:hi all.. ive tried to DIY cleaning my washer's drum and turned out it caused me big trouble (my wife gonna kill me!) my wife complained that the washer does not clean clothes as it should so thought by cleaning the drum will solved the issue. ANDDD SEEMS IT IS GETTING WORSE! so I am buying new washer now. can u suggest me anything that have best features? I hope one day engineers produce washers that can self clean the drum  wrong step DIY fix 1f602
damn, you are in a big big trouble bro! hahaha wrong step DIY fix 1f602 what did you do to DIY clean your washing machine bro? what instructions did you follow while cleaning your washer that caused you alot of trouble?

Last edited by edward38king on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

edward38king

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by spanner222 Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:21 pm

directlylaugh wrote:hi all.. ive tried to DIY cleaning my washer's drum and turned out it caused me big trouble (my wife gonna kill me!) my wife complained that the washer does not clean clothes as it should so thought by cleaning the drum will solved the issue. ANDDD SEEMS IT IS GETTING WORSE! so I am buying new washer now. can u suggest me anything that have best features? I hope one day engineers produce washers that can self clean the drum  wrong step DIY fix 1f602
you should actually just hire someone to clean your washer's drum instead of doing it by yourself if you don't know how to do it broo, now you have to spend quite a lot of money to buy a new washing machine for your wife la hahaaa wrong step DIY fix 1f606

Last edited by spanner222 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
spanner222
spanner222

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by starbucklover Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:24 pm

well actually we do have washer that can self clean the drum, maybe your wife & you didn't know about this washing machine.

Last edited by starbucklover on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
starbucklover
starbucklover

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksiah92 Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:07 pm

ahahaha pity u bro. btw i recommend you to buy Samsung Silver Nano Washing Machines. it has a lot of good features such as unique Diamond Drum makes the washing an effortless affair and ensure sparkling & fresh clothes. It allows tangle free wash. Smaller holes mean no fabrics will stick out. the price is affordable too, i love this machine very much cheers

Last edited by jacksiah92 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
jacksiah92
jacksiah92

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sooang Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:14 pm

starbucklover wrote:well actually we do have washer that can self clean the drum, maybe your wife & you didn't know about this washing machine.
wow really?? would you please tell me what make of drum has self-cleaning capability? Shocked

Last edited by sooang on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

sooang

Registration date : 2013-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sooang Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:47 am

edward38king wrote:damn, you are in a big big trouble bro! hahaha wrong step DIY fix 1f602 what did you do to DIY clean your washing machine bro? what instructions did you follow while cleaning your washer that caused you alot of trouble?
hmmmmm maybe he cleans the machine using his own understanding. that's why it's broken HAHAHAHAHAH geek

Last edited by sooang on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

sooang

Back to top Go down

Post by starbucklover Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:56 am

sooang wrote:wow really?? would you please tell me what make of drum has self-cleaning capability? Shocked
this is what d sales man told me when i wanted to buy my current washer, he told me that d tub cleaning function will pumps up d water from below w highspeed rotation of inner tub & strong water flow to clean d tub. The water will reach in d outer tub where detergent residue may remain & will rinse away d detergent and other residue to keep d tub clean and hygienic.

Last edited by starbucklover on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
starbucklover
starbucklover

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksiah92 Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:57 am

spanner222 wrote:you should actually just hire someone to clean your washer's drum instead of doing it by yourself if you don't know how to do it broo, now you have to spend quite a lot of money to buy a new washing machine for your wife la hahaaa wrong step DIY fix 1f606
maybe he wants to save money so he just decided to clean it himself. but it turns out that cleaning yourself causes the machine to break down. and now he needs to spend a lot of money to buy new machine. i suggest you to buy LG machine which has a lot of good features. and the price is affordable too Very Happy

Last edited by jacksiah92 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
jacksiah92
jacksiah92

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by spanner222 Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:05 am

jacksiah92 wrote:maybe he wants to save money so he just decided to clean it himself. but it turns out that cleaning yourself causes the machine to break down. and now he needs to spend a lot of money to buy new machine. i suggest you to buy LG machine which has a lot of good features. and the price is affordable too Very Happy
hahaha yea broo, that caused him alot tho. but its okay he can learn smtg from what had happened right? oh really? i actually prefer panasonic more than other brand.

spanner222
spanner222

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:09 am

sooang wrote:hmmmmm maybe he cleans the machine using his own understanding. that's why it's broken HAHAHAHAHAH geek
i think so too la bcause the washing machine defo will not easily be broken it you really know how to handle & fix it right? if that makes sense.

Last edited by edward38king on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksiah92 Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:11 pm

spanner222 wrote:hahaha yea broo, that caused him alot tho. but its okay he can learn smtg from what had happened right? oh really? i actually prefer panasonic more than other brand.
Panasonic? Are you sure? because my neighbor uses a panasonic washing machine and always complains. he said the panasonic washing machine is not 100% clean and her clothes are always ruined confused

Last edited by jacksiah92 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
jacksiah92
jacksiah92

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by spanner222 Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:31 pm

jacksiah92 wrote:Panasonic? Are you sure? because my neighbor uses a panasonic washing machine and always complains. he said the panasonic washing machine is not 100% clean and her clothes are always ruined confused
eh really ah? you sure not? i've been using both brands but panasonic is my #1 champion. as a person who rarely has free time and always come home late panasonic front load NA-V11FX2 really won my heart la bro cause it only takes 38 mins to wash all my clothes.

spanner222
spanner222

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:39 pm

jacksiah92 wrote:Panasonic? Are you sure? because my neighbor uses a panasonic washing machine and always complains. he said the panasonic washing machine is not 100% clean and her clothes are always ruined confused
Have you ever tried to use a panasonic washing machine yourself sir? I mean we don't know, maybe your neighbor's washer has been used for a long time and its too old now and has worned out so that's why his washer can't give good performance.

Last edited by edward38king on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by starbucklover Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:53 pm

One of the reasons why I always choose panasonic as my fav washer  is because it has blue Ag+ that can eliminates 99% bacteria via uv and AG ions and it also provides antibacterial protection which been very helpful to me since both of my kids has allergies.

starbucklover
starbucklover

Back to top Go down

Post by sooang Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:54 pm

starbucklover wrote:this is what d sales man told me when i wanted to buy my current washer, he told me that d tub cleaning function will pumps up d water from below w highspeed rotation of inner tub & strong water flow to clean d tub. The water will reach in d outer tub where detergent residue may remain & will rinse away d detergent and other residue to keep d tub clean and hygienic.
wow very interesting. may i know what brand you use? Shocked

Last edited by sooang on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

sooang

Back to top Go down

Post by starbucklover Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:30 am

sooang wrote:wow very interesting. may i know what brand you use? Shocked
i'm currently using the panasonic NA-V11FX2 front load washer, other than it has auto clean tub features it also has fast washing function. The active speed wash delivers optimum washing performance in just 38 mins w fine, high density foam.

Last edited by starbucklover on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
starbucklover
starbucklover

Back to top Go down

Post by sooang Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:40 am

starbucklover wrote:i'm currently using the panasonic NA-V11FX2 front load washer, other than it has auto clean tub features it also has fast washing function. The active speed wash delivers optimum washing performance in just 38 mins w fine, high density foam.
Woahhhh, I didn't even know Panasonic had such features. I appreciate the information and may try a survey on this model after this Smile

Last edited by sooang on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

sooang

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:44 am

sooang wrote:wow very interesting. may i know what brand you use? Shocked
ikr? it is very interesting & so exciting cause as a person with back pain its so easy to reach that i don't need to bow down everytime when i want to load/unload clothes. panasonic NA-FD18V1 top load also comes with minimalistic design w functional beauty.

Last edited by edward38king on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by starbucklover Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:48 am

sooang wrote:Woahhhh, I didn't even know Panasonic had such features. I appreciate the information and may try a survey on this model after this Smile
yes you should! give it a try and i'm sure you'll fall in love with panasonic washer after this hahahha wrong step DIY fix 1f602

Last edited by starbucklover on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
starbucklover
starbucklover

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksiah92 Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:38 am

starbucklover wrote:One of the reasons why I always choose panasonic as my fav washer  is because it has blue Ag+ that can eliminates 99% bacteria via uv and AG ions and it also provides antibacterial protection which been very helpful to me since both of my kids has allergies.
I see, that's very helpful, thanks! Since you said that Panasonic has excellent features, I think I'll do survey on this brand cheers

Last edited by jacksiah92 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
jacksiah92
jacksiah92

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by starbucklover Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:41 pm

jacksiah92 wrote:I see, that's very helpful, thanks! Since you said that Panasonic has excellent features, I think I'll do survey on this brand cheers
No problem!! Fyi, i've been using several panasonic washer and have always like them. Reliable, last forever and this NA-FD18V1 18kg top load washer can handle many types of loads in it, from heavy items, bedding or delicate while my old washer that i left at my old house is more save savvy.

Last edited by starbucklover on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
starbucklover
starbucklover

Back to top Go down

Post by spanner222 Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:46 pm

jacksiah92 wrote:I see, that's very helpful, thanks! Since you said that Panasonic has excellent features, I think I'll do survey on this brand cheers
Yes you should give it a try, i have owned this washer for about 4 years. Extraordinary capacity. I can wash a full size down duvet without any issue. The washer is able to adjusts water according to load size and uses the least amount of water needed. I find this very hi-tech and its good to not need to consume so much water when i do small wash with this NA-V11FX2 front load washing machine. Thanks panasonic!

Last edited by spanner222 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
spanner222
spanner222

Back to top Go down

Post by edward38king Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:49 pm

hopefully you can get washing machine that can suits your needs well. Very Happy

edward38king

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum